OSP Architecture is an established Chartered Architects’ practice with offices currently in Farnham, Surrey and Bristol. We specialise in residential developments for large housebuilders, conservation work and commercial projects in the South East and South West of England. In addition to our primary skills in architecture, we also offer space planning, interior design, planning advice, landscape design and 3D visualisations.
At OSP we understand the importance placed on loyalty and commitment, and pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer our employees. We offer all of our employees benefits like joining the company healthcare policy, and we have regular events that help to strengthen our team values.
- Provide high quality service
- Produce imaginative, well researched, cost effective design
- Guarantee personal attention to individual requirements
- Encourage environmental awareness
- Promote self-development and invest in knowledge and technology
- Committed, experienced and diverse team
- Broad range of experience encompassing many building types
- Strong relationship with planning authorities
- Understanding of cost efficiency, timing and quality of design
- Implementation of quality control and management from start to finish
Currently, we employ a committed and motivated team of architects, designers and administration staff who are able to provide a full architectural service for projects from inception through to construction. We pride ourselves on (and have many awards for) building conservation and refurbishment, sensitive and innovative residential design, building strong relationships with planning authorities and the presentation of our work.
OSP are always interested in meeting talented individuals whose values match our own. If you think you have something to offer us and would like to join our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that all CVs received are kept on file and will be reviewed should a vacancy arise. Due to the number of CVs we receive, it may not be possible to contact applicants other than those who are shortlisted for interview.
OSP Architecture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is free from unlawful or unfair discrimination. We aim to ensure that our staff achieve their full potential and that all employment decisions are taken without reference to irrelevant or discriminatory criteria.